Evening work in Golborne – carers needed – great pay!
Posted On April 11, 2018
We need caring, hard-working and enthusiastic support workers who are passionate about providing a quality care service to adults within their own homes. If you need a job that can work around daytime commitments, or you are simply looking to supplement a day job – why not consider applying for one of our fulfilling and well-paid vacancies.
The types of duties that you will be expected to carry out include helping our Clients in their own homes to get a bit of supper, go to the toilet, get ready for bed and take any medication if they have any each night in Golborne.
Our ideal candidate would have (or be working towards) an NVQ level 2 / 3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care, however we believe you cannot teach people to care, that comes naturally so don’t worry if you have no formal experience or qualifications. We will give you all the training you need to become an excellent carer.
Cherish UK can offer you:
- an excellent training and induction programme
- brilliant experience for those looking to make a start in the care or health industry
- immediate starts (after full training)
- an opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualification in Health and Social Care
- various evening shifts to suit you, work any days a week
- excellent pay and rewards
- a real opportunity for progression within a growing business
- contribution towards petrol expenses if you are using your own car and ‘top ups’ if you are the driver in a double up team
- uniform, ID, stationery, a smartphone with your rota on and everything you need to keep records in a Client’s home